Our client is an accountancy practice based in the Northern Home Counties that has built a reputation by delivering a high quality service to its loyal portfolio of clients. They are now looking for a Director to join the firm as part of both a succession plan and continued growth of the practice. The firm’s service lines include Audit, Accounts, Tax & Advisory as well as offering outsourcing & general financial services.
The role requires an experienced Senior Manager / Director with strong portfolio management experience and excellent client facing skills. This is a challenging role offering excellent variety and opportunity to progress your career in a highly successful firm. Not only will you be servicing the current client portfolio but also look to grow the firm's client base through the successful development of new clients. Management of staff within the firm will also be a key part of the role as well as working in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Managing a client portfolio in delivering Audit, Accounts, Tax & Advisory services with minimal supervision
- Business development and developing client relationships to drive growth
- Acting as day-to-day point of contact for the client
- Review work completed by more junior staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews
- To develop a leading client contact role, working alongside the Managing Director and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- This role will be suitable for either a Senior Manager/Director looking to move to another firm with a more client service focus
- Consideration will be made for any fees following
- This is an exciting role with a very well respected local firm who are seeking an impressive, experienced and ambitious candidate to manage a diverse portfolio
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Compensation for fees following
- Opportunity for progression as part of a robust succession plan
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15259