Immediate need for an Accounts Assistant with a Coventry based multi-national manufacturer. Flexible / hybrid working from home. Early Friday Finish. Free onsite parking. This role is initially offered as a 4 month fixed term contract.
Our client is an innovation-focused global manufacturer that is currently driving a variety of change and transformation projects. They require an experienced Accounts Assistant on a fixed term contract basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director / CFO, as Accounts Assistant, you will support the wider business and deliver commercial and financial control with a focus on general ledger and management accounting, analysis and business partnering plus providing support to accounts receivable.
The role has a high level of visibility due to the financial reporting activities being on a local and Group level together with stakeholder engagement across the business in areas including R&D, Operations and Sales.
- General ledger accounting
- Profit and Loss (P&L) reporting
- Trial balance
- Sales and margin analysis
- Cost centre reporting and business partnering
- Accounts receivable - cash collections & customer query resolution.
- Previous all-round accounting experience working as an Accounts Assistant or similar including management accounting, accounts receivable, analysis, financial reporting and finance business partnering
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP etc) is beneficial
- Effective communicator with confidence in dealing with key stakeholders both internally and externally and at all levels
- Highly numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail and a logical thinker
- A proactive approach, able to use your own initiative
- Organised, process focused able to multi-task
- Any cost accounting / finance experience gained within a manufacturing environment is advantageous but by no means essential.
What's on offer:
- Flexible / hybrid working from home
- EARLY FRIDAY FINISH, Hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 2pm on Friday.
- Free on-site parking in Coventry
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22921 - Accounts Assistant