If you have ever thought about working for a start up but were too concerned about stability, then this opportunity will put those concerns to bed. This eCommerce retail business, centred in Leicester but with a hybrid working model, is in start up mode and crucially, is backed by a multi billion dollar US business.
All of the excitement of working in a start up but with little risk. Now in it's third year of trading and going from strength to strength, even during the pandemic, this retail business is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist join the team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will work closely alongside other UK operations teams including Marketing and Customer Service. The business is at an important and exciting early stage where an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist can have a large impact to support rapid growth.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts, cash receipts via credit card and Paypal, and refunds.
- Management of daily bank transactions and cash application across multiple accounts.
- Investigation and validation of account discrepancies.
- Ensuring the sales ledger is accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Assist in reviewing new customer credit applications and ensuring adherence to credit policies.
- Managing the existing debt recovery process and proactively contacting customers regarding overdue balances.
- Dealing with customer queries related to invoices and outstanding balances, and coordinating with Customer Service as required.
- Analysis and reporting of debtor ageing, bad debt and credit limits.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in account receivable and credit control.
- Excellent knowledge of billing and collections procedures and best practice.
- Experience dealing with high numbers of transactions through multiple channels.
- Experience using SAP is ideal, other ERP systems accepted.
- Strong customer focus.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Progression and development
- Varied and interesting work
- Working within a fast paced, start up business
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21843