This unique offering is something which comes up once in a blue moon!
A large, fast growing accountancy practice with heavy private equity backing based in Solihull is seeking an Audit & Accounts Senior to achieve ambitious, future growth plans.
Why this remarkable opportunity is for you;
- A competitive salary up to £45k dependent upon experience
- Clear progression route through Assistant Manager to Manager level commanding salaries through £50k+ to £60k+
- Large firm backing to provide opportunity but small firm day to day working environment
- Local cliental based throughout the West Midlands
- 35 hour week, overtime rarely needed.
The Audit & Accounts Senior is responsible for planning and undertaking audits, accounts, taxation, and other business-related activities. The client range is from £5 million turnover up to £30 million, and you will be the key point of contact for these locally based businesses spanning across manufacturing, retail and UK subsidiaries of overseas parents.
The Audit & Accounts Senior would be a fantastic career move for a technically strong professional that possesses a desire to progress to Manager level and beyond.
This presents an incredible opportunity to join an aspiring PE backed accountancy practice, enjoy genuine work life balance while having the potential to advance your professional career prospects to a whole new level.
- A finalist or qualified accountant, ACCA or ACA / ICAEW or equivalent, although QBE's with prior experience in audit and accounts within an accountancy firm will also be considered
- Constantly up to date with adaptations in legislation and compliance requirements
- IT skills including Excel and any accounting software (Xero, QuickBooks, Sage, CCH etc).
What's on Offer:
- A competitive starting salary
- A clear pathway of progression to Manager level, ideally within next two years
- Boundless long-term opportunities of career progression
- Core working hours (10am - 3pm) - free to start early or work late, up to you.
- If required, a full & comprehensive study support package
- A portfolio of local, West Midlands based clients
- A small firm day-to-day working environment with large firm backing
- Onsite parking at offices in Solihull
- A whole load of further benefits!
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley or Luke on 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/241119 - Audit & Accounts Senior