This top tier chartered accountancy practice based in High Wycombe seeks an Audit Senior. Legitimate work life balance, hybrid working from home along with career progression and full benefits package.
This long-established professional services firm continue to evolve their client portfolio and has recently been recognised as a "Top Employer" renowned for the professional development of their workforce. The Audit Senior will play a pivotal role in the planning, execution and finalisation of assignments for clients, which differ in size across a wide and varying portfolio.
Reporting to the Partners and Managers, the Audit Senior will actively engage with clients, building working relationships and ensuring their needs are achieved as well as providing junior colleagues with feedback and support for their own personal professional development.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an audit professional that is either qualified or a finalist of ACA / ICAEW / ACCA /QBE, seeking more diversity in their client portfolio as well as seeking that legitimate work life balance in a forward-thinking and supportive culture.
- Full planning of audits, including identifying risks and designing appropriate tests
- Ensure appropriate documentation and assignments are submitted to strict deadlines
- Liaising regularly with clients, from gathering information through to presenting conclusions along with any recommendations
- File completion, including summarising key findings for the partner's attention
- Leading a team on audit fieldwork, with a focus on the development of juniors and delivering a positive client experience
- Working alongside colleagues from other functional divisions, proving a joined-up service
- Responsibility for budgetary control and keeping manager informed thereon.
- Working across client sites, as well as in the office and from home.
What we are looking for:
- Preferably qualified or finalist ACA / ICAEW / ACCA accountant, candidates deemed qualified by experience with current/recent audit experience will also be considered
- Clear and cohesive understanding and application of financial compliance and auditing standards
- Strong attention to detail along with efficiency and integrity in completing assignments
- Highly organised with ability to develop and maintain business working relationships
- IT skills including Excel and any accounting software
What's on offer:
- Base salary up to £50,000, dependent upon experience
- Flexible hybrid working including working from home
- 35 hours per week with flexible start/finish time allowing for genuine work life balance
- Paid overtime over 35 hours per week
- Long-term career development opportunities and progression
- Company bonus profit-sharing scheme
- Health care cash plans, insurance cover and health assessments
- Additional benefits include pension, client referral scheme
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231060 - Audit Senior