Are you ready to elevate your audit career to new heights?
We are supporting a nationally established accountancy firm based in Northampton in their search for an Audit Senior. Renowned for their dedication to employees, they provide genuine work life balance along with tailored career development opportunities to progress your professional skillset to the next level.
Reporting into the Audit Manager, as an Audit Senior you'll be entrusted with cultivating relationships across a diverse clientele spanning various industries, delving deep into the core of businesses to ensure statutory compliance but also seeking to unveil new strategies for unlocking their commercial potential. This hands-on role will also support the future development of junior members, by distributing workload but also providing feedback and guidance on assignments to facilitate their growth.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an audit professional from a practice that is an ACA / ACCA finalist or newly qualified, looking to seize the next step in their career within a firm committed to employee growth and success.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary package up to £40,000 dependent upon experience
- Genuine Work Life balance - agile working hours and hybrid working from home
- 25 days holiday plus option to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Future career progression pathways
- Employee Recognition awards
- Paid CSR time
- Accredited Investor in People - people centric business
- Continuously evolving programme for succession planning with a supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- Additional benefits!
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke on 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231085 - Audit Senior