The role of the Management Accountant / Finance Analyst will be primarily responsible for the financial monitoring of this award winning Corporate Finance function of this top tier accountancy firm.
The Management Accountant / Finance Analyst will prepare management accounts, annual budgets and business plans and providing financial analytical support to enable those teams to be managed effectively.
The work that you will do has a major impact on their clients and the wider firm. This role offers exciting opportunities for the right person to expand their knowledge. The team has a history of developing internal talent for progression.?
The Business Partnering team numbers about 22 and is geographical spread throughout the UK. Currently, most members of the team are working from home, but pre-pandemic six members of the team were based in London.
This role will eventually be a hybrid arrangement between home and offices in London and Northampton.?
The Corporate Finance function provides services around Corporate Finance Advisory, Transactions Advisory, Business Consulting, Valuations, Financial Accounts Outsourcing and Restructuring services.
- Reporting to an experienced Business Partner, you will provide support as required ?
- Reconcile internal income tracker to the management accounts in detail and resolve/explain differences to senior management as part of the presentation of the monthly management accounts
- ?Encourage good discipline around core business processes such as timesheets, expenses, portfolio management, business data management, invoicing, bad debts
- Highlight non-performing debt and WIP to senior management and assist in its resolution
- ?Encourage good financial discipline in our people by directing them to the various dashboards?
- Monthly and annual accounts?
- Annual budgeting, business planning & rolling forecasting?Finance and business reporting?
- Business unit KPI design & implementation?
- Participate in project work that arises from time to time
?What we are looking for:
- Newly qualified, part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or qualified by experience
- Strong accounting skill sets including experience of accounts preparation?
- Demonstratable ability to build and maintain strong, professional relationships with key stakeholders?
- Good understanding of income recognition principles?
- Strong IT skills including familiarity with Office 365 and in particular with Excel and Teams
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Study support
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21837