Leading firm of chartered accountants has urgent requirement for an experienced Corporate Tax professional in Kent. Competitive salary, car, bonus, hybrid working personal career map all on offer.
My client is continuing to experience unprecedented growth year on year and consequently seeks a Corporate Tax Manager to bolster their Kent team. With multiple opportunities, they can accommodate at a range of levels up to Senior Manager and even beyond to Director.
You may be an Assistant Manager looking for a step up or a Corporate Tax Manager / Senior Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge with continued scope for career progression and development.
Being part of a nationwide UK network but with additional global coverage the firm is able to offer the right combination of global reach and expertise to help their clients succeed.
You will be joining a business that truly values its people. You will be surrounded by expertise, resources and a firm-wide commitment to help you to continue to build a satisfying and rewarding career.
- Work closely with Partners and Directors to deliver UK and International tax work
- Manage a corporate tax compliance portfolio of the larger and more complex clients ranging from family businesses, entrepreneurial and innovative owner-managed companies to quoted groups
- Leading work and involvement with a variety of tax advisory projects
- Develop and manage relationships with clients and contacts
- Involvement with business development initiatives
- Work as part of a team, liaising with other specialists plus audit and corporate finance colleagues.
- Qualified ACA / ICAEW, ACCA, CTA or equivalent
- Previous/existing Corporate Tax and accounting experience, both advisory and compliance
- Technical skills in areas such as managing compliance for large groups, acquisitions and disposals, R&D, Patent Box, property taxes, capital allowances, Share related matters, Group restructures is ideal
- A passion for client service with the ability to deliver efficiently and of the highest quality
- Act as a role model for members of the team, providing on-the-job coaching
- Ability to provide fast and intuitive analysis, interpreting data, financial statements and source documents.
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Car allowance
- EV car scheme
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra 1 or 2 days over Christmas
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Flexible hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance scheme
- Life cover
- Cover under the firm's Group Income Protection scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Access to the flexible benefits platform
- Ongoing future career development and promotion opportunities
- Personal individual career map.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231073 - Corporate Tax Manager