We are currently supporting a leading consultancy in search of a Finance Manager based in Kenilworth. Career progression, hybrid working from home, pension, and further benefits all on offer.
My client is growing from strength to strength, working closely with industry organisations with a special focus on agriculture, recognised as the market leader in their industry. They seek a Finance Manager to take sole ownership of a subsidiary within a group of businesses, preparing and maintaining accurate transactional reports, compliance with statutory reporting as well as completing monthly management accounts.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this all-rounded Finance Manager role is critical to support with budgeting planning, financial forecasting, and financial feasibility projects along with analysis by providing insights and recommendations against budgets and expenditure. This opportunity delivers the future prospect of progressing into a group finance role, with regular exposure to the Finance Director.
This requirement would be fantastic for a technically astute accountant with previous management accounts experience, who can work independently and prioritise their own assignments. I am keen to speak to candidates with a proactive mindset to their duties with an analytical attitude who is looking to develop within a flourishing successful company.
- Prepare Management Accounts, including financial analysis against budgeting and expenditure
- Present to the Finance Director budgeting planning, financial forecasting and financial feasibility projects
- Day to day preparation of accounts including transactional reports of sales and purchase ledgers
- Oversee aged debt processes and work with Operations Administrators to maintain accurate records
- Ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements in financial reporting
- Review and analyse all accounting processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Prepare and submit payroll information according to defined processes
What we are looking for:
- Technically strong, AAT Qualified or Finalist, ACCA/CIMA/ACA studiers or QBE
- Previous accounts preparation experience, familiar understanding of transactional reports and management accounts
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to detail and a flexible approach with excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT systems skills including Excel. Any experience using Sage is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £32,000, dependent upon experience
- Company pension contribution
- Hybrid working from home days
- Bupa Healthcare plan
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke or Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22952 - Finance Manager