Newly created opportunity for a Financial Accountant with a rapidly expanding publicly listed global business. Excellent package including flexible / hybrid working from home on offer. Candidates from within the profession / accountancy practice also considered.
My client, a US listed global business, is expanding rapidly throughout Europe. Driven by high ambition, this growth has been achieved organically with increasing product demand and through a succession of acquisitions. Consequently, they seek a Financial Accountant to support the Accounting Manager in this newly created role.
You will be required to work fairly autonomously within a fast-paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment. Flexible / hybrid working from home is on offer as you will have the flexibility to split your time between home and the office location in Leamington Spa / Warwick, Warwickshire.
We're keen to hear from both accounting professionals currently working within Practice who are seeking their first move into Industry and, candidates already in Industry working as a Financial Accountant or in a simialr role.
Immediate need so apply TODAY.
- Prepare monthly financial statements with follow up analysis
- Assist with the preparation and audit of statutory financial statements for multiple entities in the UK and Europe
- Key balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Employee expenses analysis
- Month end accruals, prepayments and provisions
- Month end journals
- VAT returns
- Assisting with the year end audit process
- Ad-hoc reporting.
- Qualified or finalist accountant, ACA/ICAEW, ACCA or equivalent ideally gained within the profession / an accountancy practice
- Solid up-to-date understanding of accounting rules
- Self-motivated and comfortable working fairly autonomously in a fast-paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Strong systems skills including Excel. Any ERP experience for example with Oracle, Netsuite, SAP and/or Xero, HFM is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Very competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Excellent future development and professional growth
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible / Hybrid working including working from home.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21877 - Financial Accountant