Immediate need for a Financial Accountant in Coventry. Super flexible working including hybrid working from home on offer - 36 hours per week over either 4 or 5 days - Your Choice!
My client is a unique and pioneering organisation that operate effectively as a business conultancy supporting a number of industry sectors including technology and manufacturing. They are involved with a hugely diverse range of fascinating projects and clients, helping to create the future world that we live in.
They have an immediate need for a Financial Accountant to support and provide cover for the Finance Manager. The additional support is required due to other finance resources being utilized on a current ERP systems implementation project. Key responsibilities will include helping to maintain effective control over the company's financial reporting systems and procedures to enable the production of accurate and relevant management information.
This role is initially offered on a fixed term contract basis, to mid-2023, but may develop and continue beyond.
Immediate need so apply today.
- Month end tasks
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Departmental P&L responsibility ensuring monthly P&Ls are accurate
- Produce monthly finance packs
- Support department managers in finance reviews
- Assist with forecasting and budgets
- Monthly reconciliation of sales revenue aligned to apprentice levy
- Accurate reporting of monthly sales
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end audit
- Performance of other financial and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Qualified accountant preferred - ACCA, ACA/ICAEW, CIMA or equivalent
- Previous experience producing management reports and providing accurate and timely information to enable completion of month end
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to exchange with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong accounting software skills including Microsoft Excel. Any experience using ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics D365 is beneficial but by no means essential
- Organised, self-sufficient and proactive, able to work to tight deadlines.
What's on offer:
- Super flexible working including hybrid working from home
- 36 hours per week over either 4 or 5 days - Your Choice!
- Fantastic modern offices with onsite parking and canteen
- A thoroughly interesting and genuinely dynamic working environment
- This role is initially offered on an interim basis to mid-2023 with the possibility of continuing beyond.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Immediate need so register your interest by applying TODAY or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231013 - Financial Accountant