Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst required by global multi-national business at their head office function in Warwick, Warwickshire.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A and in support of the global business, you will be a key member of the Global Financial Planning and Analysis function. The FP&A Analyst will support several key FP&A functions including income statement analysis and management reporting with the assessment and communication of financial results.
In providing cross functional support throughout the organisation, you will be instrumental in managing and controlling costs for global projects and functions. This will involve using financial and quantitative metrics together with ad hoc data analysis in order to help establish new and actionable operating metrics and reports.
The successful candidate could be an 'up and coming' FP&A professional who is ambitious and keen to further progress and develop their career and FP&A skill set. Alternatively, my client will also consider experienced candidates who already possess the functional FP&A experience required for this role especially from a global business.
- Assist in preparation of consolidated financial statements for monthly management reporting
- Compile and collate monthly reports and allocate global cost centre costings
- Variance analysis and revenue growth analysis to support SEC reporting requests
- Preparation of internal management reports supporting actual, forecast and budget
- Assist in earnings call preparation including forecast modelling and detailed financial analysis
- Maintain and understand key performance indicators
- Analyse trends and specific dynamics of business impacts
- Work closely with various regions, divisions and functions to understand market and industry
- Preparation and support of Board of Directors presentations
- Ad hoc special projects.
- Previous analyst experience within financial reporting, financial analysis and/or FP&A
- Relevant Bachelor's degree and qualified CIMA / ACCA preferred
- Strong IT skills especially in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Experience of Hyperion Financial Reporting is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communications skills at all business levels
- Strong data analysis, financial and/or business modelling skills
- High level of technical accuracy and knowledge, detail orientated and comfortable working with large data sets
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work autonomously.
What's on offer;
- Opportunity for further career progression and development
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Competitive Company Pension
- Health Cashback Scheme
- On site parking!
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18647