Genuinely rare and unique opportunity for an experienced Finance Director to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding business based at their head office in Halifax. We are seeking a high calibre, driven and ambitious individual to seize this opportunity.
Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Director to join them on the next stage of their growth plans. As Group Finance Director, you will be joining a highly successful, ambitious and profitable organisation that has experienced considerable and consistent year-on-year growth throughout its existence. Future plans include 100% growth over the next 3 to 4 years through a combination of organic growth, increased market share and expansion into new markets.
The Group Finance Director will be part of the senior leadership team working alongside other Directors and department heads. You will be responsible for the first-class delivery of all financial aspects of the group, currently 4 companies.
This role will suite an intelligent, driven and ambitious individual who is also commercially astute, detail orientated and champions the value of team work across the business.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business. If you feel your personal aspirations are in line with this business and you have the required experience, drive and application to achieve then the business can absolutely accommodate!
- Oversee and be responsible for the finance function of the business and Group, including all statutory and commercial requirements
- As a member of the senior leadership team, effectively contribute both strategically and commercially to help achieve the growth plans for the business
- Manager direct reports and oversee further staff (indirect reports)
- Embrace and champion the core values of the business with a keen eye on growth, ambition, excellence, development and succession planning.
What we're looking for:
- Qualified accountant ACA / ICAEW, ACCA or equivalent with a strong academic background
- Previous experience as a Finance Director, Group Finance Director, Head of Finance or similar role
- Able to demonstrate and maintain exceedingly high standards including with the preparation and issuing of accounts, preferably in a group or multi-accounting setting
- Proven ability to contribute commercially and strategically
- Proactive with and supportive of other areas of the business - sales & marketing, bids & tenders, operations, people, technology etc
- A committed team player with strong people skills and an emphasis on inspiring, mentoring and developing staff
- Highly ambitious personally with the drive, commitment and work ethic required to achieve these ambitions.
What's on offer:
- Competitive Six figure salary and package with benefits including car allowance and bonus
- Opportunity to be part of and contribute to an exciting period of future growth
- Continued personal and professional progression and development
- Future opportunity to join the Group Board and to become a shareholder
- No travel - head office based
- Possible re-location package if required.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/221002 - Group Finance Director