A unique Head of Finance opportunity has arisen within this innovative food manufacturer based in West Yorkshire.
This pioneering business produces natural, healthy food as well as products tailored to the individual. The business has experienced recent rapid growth and works together with industry-leading healthcare professionals and nutritionists.
They seek a Head of Finance to take overall control of the finance department, accountable for financial data packs to the board and non-executive directors as well as ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to. This position is critical in supporting the development of business growth strategies through making recommendations to the Board along with the creation and monitoring of KPI's, overseeing operational financial data and producing financial packs for future business projects.
This all-round, number one finance position is closely involved with driving continued transformation whilst enhancing business operations and profitability. The Head of Finance position would be ideal for a dynamic, go-getting, and focused qualified finance professional that occupies previous practice within an SME background.
I am keen to speak with qualified senior finance professionals that have experience of liaising regularly with board members and investors and played a key role in business decisions with the drive to aid growth within a successfully flourishing and striving company.
- Accountable for Financial and Operational delivery within the business-liaises with Board and Non-Executive Directors
- Assemble the monthly management account and reporting packs such as budgets, forecasts and analysis
- Monitor and analyse overall business performance making proactive recommendations to the board; creating mitigation plans as necessary
- Examine gross margins and investigate any anomalies to forecast, establish improvements where required
- Ensure that the factory has sufficient capacity to meet customer demand and proactively plan for future requirements
- Prepare business and return on investment cases for all proposed capex spends and track
- Support the entire team to establish clear financial cases for all new initiatives-monitor performance
- Optimises cash availability
- Liaises with supplier financial teams-payment terms etc as required
- Deliver a strong procurement process
What we are looking for:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA/ICAEW or CIMA
- Candidates deemed qualified by experience with current/recent Head of Finance experience will also be considered
- Strong stakeholder management and frequently liaising with key board members
- Well grounded, technically strong with a commercial acumen
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc).
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience up to £80,000
- Fantastic office location accessible from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield & surrounding areas
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231033