A unique professional services firm seek a Human Resources Administrator on a 9-month contract based in Leicester.
The Human Resources Administrator is the foundation of the HR department, taking ownership of the day-to-day administration, co-ordinating the full recruitment process as well as overseeing the complete employee lifecycle and ensuring compliance throughout.
A key element to the role is constantly assessing and seeking continuous improvements of internal processes to improve efficiency as well as co-ordinating significant strategic and operational projects such as surveys, performance management and training programmes.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with previous administration experience in a Human Resources environment and is keen to have an all-encompassing HR remit and keep updated with HR trends and best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Assist with general day-to-day operations of the HR function.
- Maintain HR records accurately and in line with ongoing data protection and GDPR requirements.
- Coordinate full recruitment processes and facilitate the onboarding of new employees.
- Continuous improvement of internal processes to increase efficiency within the HR department.
- Support with overseeing the complete employee life cycle and ensure compliance.
- Collaborate on strategic and operational projects (Engagement Surveys, Performance Management Processes, and Training etc.)
- Assist with payroll documentation and resolving payroll queries.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a Human Resources administration role
- Familiar with Human Resources policies and regulations
- Strong organisational skills with ability to communication across all business levels
What's on offer:
- A salary up to £24,000 pro rata
- A full & comprehensive benefits package
Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231107 - Human Resources Administrator