Immediate need for a commercial paralegal in Coventry. Super flexible working including hybrid working from home on offer - 36 hours per week over either 4 or 5 days - Your Choice!
My client is a unique and pioneering organisation that operates within the technology and manufacturing sectors. They support and are involved with a hugely diverse range of fascinating projects and clients, helping to create the future world that we live in.
They have an immediate need for a Paralegal within their commercial team to support the legal department, reporting to the Head of Legal. The additional support is required initially as cover for other members of the legal team who are on secondment as part of their training and development.
This position would suit a candidate who has experience in contract law, commercial contracts and ideally an awareness of Intellectual property (IP) although support will be given in this area.
This role is initially offered on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months but may develop and continue beyond.
Immediate need so apply today.
- Reviewing, assessing, negotiating and finalising various contracts and collaborative agreements including NDAs
- Amending and drafting contractual documentation and letters
- Assisting with administrative aspects of matters, taking information from and giving commercial and legal advice to staff at all levels within the business
- Proactively identify contractual issues and risks, find suitable resolutions and secure agreement to contract amendments from external third parties, managing individual matters from start to completion.
- Previous Paralegal experience required, any in-house paralegal experience is advantageous but not essential
- Experience working with commercial contracts and a working knowledge of Contract Law, any Intellectual Property experience beneficial
- Law degree preferred but not essential
- Proven ability to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to show initiative and establish positive working relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Strong and competent IT skills.
What's on offer:
- Super flexible working including hybrid working from home
- 36 hours per week over either 4 or 5 days - Your Choice!
- Fantastic modern offices with onsite parking and canteen
- A thoroughly interesting and genuinely dynamic working environment
- This role is initially offered on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months with the possibility of continuing beyond.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Immediate need so register your interest by applying TODAY or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231035 - Paralegal