Part Time Accounts Payable, offered between 16 - 20 hours per week, within a Coventry based multi-national manufacturer along with early Friday finish & free onsite parking.
This innovation-focused global manufacturer possesses an impressive and ever-growing order book. They require a Part Time Accounts Payable that will set up and process the running of transactions within the accounts payable function.
Reporting directly to the Head of Accounting, as an Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for data entry into the accounting systems, matching invoices and purchase receipt acknowledgements as well as reconciling supplier statements and processing payment requests.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience of processing invoices and payments, managing high volumes of transactions, possessing strong written and oral communication along with high levels of attention to detail in completing day-to-day assignments.
- Data entry into accounts payable system via the scanning system
- Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice, purchase order and receipt acknowledgment
- Automatic payment processing and entry of manual requests for payment
- Research and reconciliation of supplier's statements including review of GRNI (Goods Received Not Invoiced)
- Compliance with internal controls
- Record retention, tracking and reporting for tax and VAT purposes.
- Previous invoice processing experience working within an Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger finance function
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc)
- Effective communicator with confidence in dealing with key stakeholders both internally and externally and at all levels
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy in inputting data.
What's on offer:
- Working hours between 16 - 20 hours per week, up to £28,000 (FTE)
- Full benefits & pension contribution
- Friday early finish (2pm)
- Free on-site parking in Coventry.
Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/221023 - Part time Accounts Payable