Growing accountancy practice in Warwick / Leamington Spa seeks Part time Senior Accountant to support the firm's Directors - both 3 or 4 days per week considered, hybrid working and early Friday finish all on offer.
Reputable and growing firm of accountants based in Warwickshire seek an experienced Senior Accountant on a part time basis, ideally working 3 or 4 days per week.
In support of the practice directors, you will assist with the day to day accounting operations; supporting staff and reviewing their work, managing a small portfolio of clients, training and providing technical assistance where required.
The practice continues to win new clients and offers a supportive working environment, family focused with genuine work life balance.
- Support the Directors with day-to-day accounting operations
- Review work of junior accountants
- Manage and provide accounting services to your own small portfolio of clients
- Management Accounts
- VAT Returns
- Statutory accounts preparation and review
- Training and mentoring
- Technical tax and accounting input and support.
- Qualified accountant preferred - ACA / ICAEW, ACCA or equivalent
- Previous experience working within accountancy practice essential, perhaps as a Client Manager, Accounts Manager, Accounting Manager, Financial Accountant or similar role
- Experience managing and providing accounting / accountancy services to a portfolio of clients
- Previous experience of reviewing statutory and non-statutory accounts as well as VAT and corporation tax returns
- High level of technical tax and accounting skills and knowledge
- Proven track record of supporting and developing staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all business levels
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills required
- IT skills including Excel and any accounting software such as IRIS, Xero, Sage or similar.
What's on offer:
- Base salary up to £50,000 FTE (negotiable)
- Hybrid working
- Friday early finish (2pm!)
- Part time, 3 or 4 days, full time option also considered
- Pension, DIS
- Free car parking
- Other benefits such as online team fitness workouts
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Supportive working environment, family focussed and with genuine work life balance.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231063 - Part time Senior Accountant