This highly successful regional accountancy firm is renowned for working closely with its clients to deliver planned, innovative solutions that are bespoke and designed to enable long-term client success.
Based in Banbury, they now have an opportunity for a Payroll Advisor to join the team, who will go beyond the day-to-day processing to provide advice and strive for continuous improvements and efficiencies.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous end to end payroll processing knowledge, including statutory rates, year-end procedures and specialist payrolls and be adaptable in complex and challenging work with a wide variety of businesses.
We would love to speak with payroll professionals with previous payroll systems experience, preferably IRIS and Xero Payroll experience who possess great attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Prepare clients weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual PAYE in a consistently timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with HMRC for PAYE queries
- Advising client on legislation that impact PAYE
- Follow internal procedures and processes to maximise profitability and efficiency of individual assignments
- Processing CIS and off payroll workers
- Escalate issues to manager where appropriate considering that prompt resolution of queries is a high priority
- Conform to RTI regulations in terms of online submittal of FPS and EPS in conjunction with clients
- Electronic filing using Payroll software and HMRC website
- Forward client mail connected with PAYE
- Processing of BACS payments
- Identify points for partner to raise with clients and to raise potential for additional services
- Attend relevant training courses and develop your skills to ensure up to date knowledge and best practice a further enhancement of the team
What we are looking for:
- AAT or CIPP studier or qualified although candidates deemed qualified by experience (QBE) will also be considered
- Knowledge of payroll systems Preferably IRIS and Xero Payroll and their uses and benefits#
- Experience working with time and attendance, payroll and HRMC systems
- In depth Payroll knowledge including statutory rates, year-end procedures and specialist payrolls such as Director's payroll etc
- Knowledge of Auto re-enrolment requirements
- Professional, strong and confident communication skills (both verbal and written).
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience up to £30,000
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Vitality private medical insurance
- Hybrid working from home days
- Free onsite parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22931 - Payroll Advisor