This Warwickshire based firm of Chartered Accountants has built their reputation on providing excellent advice and first class service to businesses and personal clients alike. Their portfolio consists of many clients in the local community in Coventry and the local area both small and large and across many sectors including engineering, the professions, the service sector, construction, manufacturing and automotive amongst others.
The firm is now looking for an experienced finance professional to take responsibility for both payroll and bookkeeping for a varied portfolio of clients. The role will support the thriving and expanding client out-sourced services and will have a focus on processing weekly and monthly payrolls using Sage Payroll. The role will be varied and require a person with good time-management skills in order to meet payroll and VAT deadlines.
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls using Sage Payroll.
- Providing support with end of year returns for payroll
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns using Sageline 50
- Payments to suppliers on behalf of clients
- Liaising with clients and dealing with day to day queries.
- Carrying out bank and control account reconciliations
- Good working knowledge of payroll processing procedures and legislation.
- Ability to communicate with both clients and HMRC.
- Experience within a payroll office / bureau environment.
- Preferably degree-educated.
- Use of own initiative to follow processes through.
- Conversant with Sage Payroll software.
- IT literate (Word, Outlook and, especially, Excel).
- Good attention to detail.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Personal development
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19742