Our client, a global award winning top tier accountancy firm, is seeking a Pensions Audit Assistant Manager to join their team in Milton Keynes.
The Pensions Audit Assistant Manager will play a pivotal role within the audit department. The team provides a wide range of audit and wider assurance services to pension schemes sponsored by private, public and international companies across various sectors. They audit over 630 pension schemes annually, ranging from the very largest in the UK with over £50bn of assets to those with less than £50m.
Their people are committed to delivering best-in-class assurance services, that really adds value to the trustee governance of these schemes not just mundane minimum compliance.
- Supervising audit teams on site, reviewing the work of Associates and assisting senior audit managers in project management and client liaison.
- Alongside other Assistant Managers, reporting to a Senior Manager on large complex audit assignments, as well as managing a small low risk portfolio of clients as manager.
- Carry out work profitably and on a timely basis, in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of our clients and audit senior managers / RI's.
- Supporting the team in delivering a quality audit to timetable, and contribute to a continuous improvement ethos for the team and providing insightful comments to report to the client.
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Post-qualified experience in audit within practice
- Good working knowledge of compliance and regulation
- Ability to support and mentor team members
- An exceptional team player, juggling a number of clients with conflicting demands.
- Effectively support audit senior managers to ensure work fulfils audit objectives and quality standards.
- Technically strong with a good audit grounding, preferably encompassing Pension Schemes but if not, a willingness to learn.
What's On Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive flexible benefits package.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and APSCo and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/21554