The role of the Personal Tax Manager, based in the Northampton office of this top tier firm, is an opportunity to secure a role with an highly reputable tax team that has a national reach and is regarded as a centre of excellence. The Personal Tax Manager be surrounded by very successful and established tax professionals who would be able to offer support and advise where needed.
This offers a hybrid working model, with at least three days a week working from home.
There is genuine progression available as well as a competitive remuneration package. You'll be afforded a great deal of responsibility for producing quality work and will be supported with all necessary training and development to make your career with us a successful one.
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients, delivering high quality tax work, ensuring compliance with internal procedures
- Managing a team of tax professionals
- Offering training to the wider team
- Offering tax advise and planning to clients
- Delegating work to your team
- Reviewing work and managing deadlines
- Working with partners, directors and managers to promote the firm's tax expertise and other services to clients and target clients both internally and externally
- Act as a positive influence on others in managing risk and driving a culture of quality and professionalism
- Dealing with a wide range of technical issues and client situations, keeping clients up to date with relevant technical issues, including those tax issues outside of your specialist area
What we are looking for:
- A CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified tax professional with an in-depth knowledge of personal tax OR an individual who is qualified by experience
- Experience managing a team and developing people
- Excellent technical skills and proven ability to review complex tax returns
- Demonstrate superior client service skills and able to coach others accordingly
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Plus many more benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21801