This business, a first-class provider and renowned within their industry for a mark of excellence, seeks a Revenue Controller to manage all aspects of income control and audits for the bank accounts of each entity across the group.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Revenue Controller is crucial in completing bank reconciliations, cash allocations, verifying bank requests along with producing daily business reports in relation to cash control.
This would be a great opportunity for someone that possesses high levels of attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines and communicate across all levels of the business.
I am keen to speak to anyone with previous experience in transactional finance as an Accounts Assistant or with exposure on Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger that has a proactive and methodical approach to tasks.
- Managing the bank accounts of various entities across the group
- Bank reconciliation and cash allocations
- Revenue Control
- Analysis of Daily Business Reports in relation to cash controls
- Verifying bank requests when required
- Redemption of all vouchers & other Ad Hoc requests
- Dealing with general telephone calls and communication
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working within a Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger finance function
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc)
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy in inputting data
- Strong written and verbal communication
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- On-site parking
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/221000 - Revenue Controller