Our client is a market leader within their sector and has an international presence. They seek a Sales Ledger / Credit Control Clerk to manage an existing portfolio of customers and clients.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the successful candidate will be joining a friendly and established team of seven. You will be chasing business to business debt by liaising directly with the clients and customers. You will also liaise with internal account managers for updates and assistance. Once collected, you will correctly allocate incoming payments on the accounting system. Some previous credit control, sales ledger / accounts receivable experience is preferred however, full training will be given especially on the in-house accounting systems and procedures.
- Credit collections from an existing portfolio of customers and clients by telephone and email
- Allocation of incoming payments, cash and Bacs
- Credit reviews and credit limit increases
- New credit applications to gauge credit worthiness
- Accounts administration including setting up new accounts and filing etc
- Building and maintaining strong relationships both internally with branch managers and externally with customers and clients.
- Previous experience of accounts administration, sales ledger and/or credit control preferred however full training will be given
- Previous office / accounts work experience is required
- Very high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft packages
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Hard working, proactive and team orientated approach and work ethic.
What’s on offer;
- Excellent working environment and genuine long term career progression opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Hours – 8:30am to 5pm.
Immediate need so apply today or call Ashley 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15307