This award winning Accountancy Practice now has an opportunity for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their thriving team based in Buckingham. With offices based in London, Oxford, the Thames Valley and Home Counties they have a vacancy for an ambitious Accountant to be involved in preparing Financial Accounts, Tax returns, Bookkeeping and Payroll for a client portfolio. You will have direct client contact and be responsible to personally develop these relationships.
The firm are accredited 'investors in people' and actively encourage professional growth through personalised training and development programmes to help you achieve your aspirations.
- Be the day to day point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Complete year-end accounts to manager final review stage for sole traders, partnerships, LLPs and limited companies,
- Complete personal and partnership tax returns to include PAYE, unearned income, tax deductions, pensions, self employed and partnership income
- Complete business tax returns and deferred tax computations
- Have experience of running monthly payrolls using Sage, Iris or similar software
- Run monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls
- Prepare annual P11ds
- VAT and monthly/quarterly accounting procedures for owner-managed businesses
- Complete client bookkeeping and VAT returns either at our offices or our client premises.
You will be:
- Part-Qualified ACCA / ACA
- Able to expand by your own example, client interaction, fee growth and personal development into a more senior role over time
- Commercially aware, either in a business-orientated accounts practice or industry.
- Comfortable (with training if necessary) at a mutually agreeable timescale in selling yourself and the business to new clients and build on an existing client base.
- Team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team's performance
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused on exceeding the expectations of their customers
- Career minded, dedicated and willing to prove your worth.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Great benefits package
- Career progression.
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15333B