Newly created opportunity for Senior EMEA Business Intelligence Analyst with rapidly expanding global business. Excellent package and working from home on offer.
As Senior EMEA Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be working closely with the Finance, Sales, Marketing and Operation teams to drive growth through development of new reports and dashboards with actionable insights.
US listed, my client is a rapidly expanding and ambitious global business that is on course to double it's UK operations within the next 12-18 months. Additionally, the business is expanding throughout Europe primarily via numerous acquisitions.
Within a fast-paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment the Senior EMEA Business Intelligence Analyst will work fairly autonomously in support of the Finance Director and Senior Management. You will have the flexibility to work from home and at locations in Rugby or London.
We're keen to hear from sharp, data driven and commercially aware individuals with previous experience working as a BI Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst. Immediate need so apply TODAY.
- Partnering throughout the business to identify reporting needs, translate into actionable dashboards and drive decision support
- Facilitate change management of reporting options and usage throughout the organization
- Identify business trends utilizing internal and external data
- Partner with IT data warehouse development to build structured, accurate and timely reporting
- Develop & maintain complex financial models for analyses & projections
- Prepare monthly financial and sales reports and analyses
- Other ad-hoc analysis for the EMEA business.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's a plus) in related technical field (business analytics, computer science, data science, statistics, information management etc.)
- Previous associated work experience in a related position or field (Business Intelligence, BI) ideally within a high growth and fast paced work environment
- Comfortability with handling large volumes of data and presenting findings to management
- Analytical proficiency with the ability to understand and correlate complex business issues into simple cause and effect explanations
- Strong attention to detail in analytics, including prior experience with ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle Netsuite etc) and CRM reporting through visualization tools
- Prior experience with Tableau (Tableau Desktop and/or Tableau Prep), Alteryx, BI 360, SQL Server / SQL Server Management Studio and/or Microsoft Access
- SPSS and/or SAS Statistical Analysis / Data Analysis.
- Languages: SQL, Python.
What's on offer:
- Very competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Excellent future development and professional growth
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working including working from home.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying TODAY or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21831 - Senior EMEA Business Intelligence Analyst