We are delighted to partner with this Leicester based financial services business to recruit a SSAS Account Manager to join their ever expanding team. The firm has grown dramatically over the last three years in particular, mainly through acquisition, and an opening for an experienced and driven SSAS Account Manager is available as part of their expansion plans.
The SSAS Account Manager will take responsibility for carrying out cradle to grave administration for an allocated portfolio of Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), delivering excellent technical and customer service outcomes to clients and intermediaries.
- Administration of client portfolio:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of individual clients and their advisers, and actively engage with all parties to achieve the best possible customer outcomes.
- Calculate and pay retirement benefits.
- Process contributions and transfers in to the scheme.
- Arrange buying/surrender of investment portfolios.
- Undertake property and land purchases and sales in accordance with internal procedures and guidelines.
- Arrange loans to associated and unconnected parties, ensuring that internal procedures are followed including the credit control of those loans.
- Prepare trust deeds to reflect changes in Trustees, Principal/Participating Employers, and scheme rule amendments.
- Register schemes with HMRC, The Information Commissioner and The Pensions Regulator, as required.
- Calculate and pay death benefits.
- Ensure that scheme data is full and accurate across all system platforms and fill gaps as identified, so that use of functionality is maximised.
- Accurately record all time costs and disbursements and collect fees as required.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of SSAS administration/managing a portfolio of clients
- Good personal organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their own workload.
- Works well under pressure maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work to prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
What's on offer:
- Market leading salary up to c£40,000
- Great benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Huge future prospects
Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231064