A genuinely unique and rare opportunity for a Private Client Tax professional to work with high-profile individuals and a niche client portfolio. This progressive firm offers hybrid working from home, bonus scheme and long-term career progression opportunities.
The Tax Assistant Manager will be at the forefront of delivering an unparalleled service to a portfolio of high-profile clients ranging from international entertainment, media and sports.
Collaborating with these individuals, you will exploit your technical tax knowledge, navigating complex tax concepts including international aspects as well as uncovering opportunities by providing advice on specific projects.
Why this role is right for you:
- Training & Career Development - Investment into your professional competencies along with continuous openings to move your career forward
- Private Client Focus - Deep dive into an interesting & diverse client portfolio, providing specialist tailed solutions and advisory services on projects
- Work-Life Balance - Enjoy hybrid working from home, allowing flexibility for you to thrive both personally and professionally
Job openings like this are uncommon and not to be missed!
The Tax Assistant Manager role would be excellent for a tax professional that is a CTA finalist/qualified or ATT qualified, with a technically strong personal compliance background and seeking to move their career forward in a positive and nurturing working environment.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package up to £45,000 dependent upon experience
- Flexible hybrid working from home
- Ongoing career training & development
- Long-term career progression openings
- 25 days holiday + public holidays with additional 1 following 1st year of service
- Pension contributions in excess of statutory minimum
- Health plan benefits
- Free Parking
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke on 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/231088 - Tax Assistant Manager