We would love to hear from tax professionals who would be interested in joining an innovative regional accountancy firm as a Tax Consultant, based in Banbury.
As a Tax Consultant, you will provide technical knowledge & experience to support the taxation services of the firm. Creating new business opportunities and provide a cost-effective, timely, quality service to the client portfolio. The role of Tax Consultant is a predominantly advisory role with limited compliance work.
- To provide exceptional levels of service to both Corporate and Personal clients on a wide variety of tax specific areas.
- Strategic planning, transactional advice and managing project work.
- Create and deliver innovative solutions for clients.
- Proactive tax planning, delivering a unique benefit to existing and potential clients.
- Working independently and assisting the Partners in taking responsibility for the proactive promotion of the Firm in conjunction with the marketing department.
- Actively promoting the growth of the Firm in key geographical regions, requiring travel to other sites where required.
- Developing knowledge of clients and their businesses to become the point of contact on day-to-day matters for the assigned clients.
- Seek to identify corporate and personal tax planning opportunities as part of the review process.
- Preparation of necessary reports and proposals etc, liaising with other professional advisers as required.
What we are looking for:
- In depth Corporate/Business Tax and Personal Tax knowledge
- Knowledge of Tax return production software and their uses and benefits.
- Solid MS Office products knowledge
- Ideally ATT, CTA or equivalent tax qualification, Degree or equivalent
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Generous benefits package including 28 days' holiday
- Medical cash plan
- Vitality healthcare insurance
- Fantastic culture including regular staff socials and a friendly environment
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ21779