This award winning Accountancy Practice now has an opportunity for an Accountant to join their thriving team based in Buckingham. With offices based in London, Oxford, the Thames Valley and Home Counties they have a vacancy for an Accountant to work with a portfolio of clients and will be a technical specialist within the team; preparing and issuing Financial Accounts, Management accounts and Tax returns. The incumbent will nurture existing client relationships and assist in the generation of new business opportunities which result in increased revenue and growth. The firm are accredited 'investors in people' and actively encourage professional growth through personalised training and development programmes to help you achieve your aspirations.
- Prepare accounts and tax computations for an existing client portfolio of clients with turnovers between £50K and £10m
- Support the Client Manager in delivering the work required for this portfolio
- Be confident in UK taxation & accounting
- Maintain and develop the current client relationships ensuring tax efficiency and delivering commercial insight
- Run client meetings - the role is actively encouraged to have regular contact with clients to help strengthen the relationship
- Be a technical contact for clients and team members, providing assistance on accounting and taxation queries
- Demonstrate excellence in current accounting standards, legislation, technical issues and related matters
- Continue your personal and professional development through education, training and experience
- Be involved in the marketing and promotion of the services of the firm with a focus on the SME marketplace, using existing and new marketing resources in order for the team to achieve a planned significant increase in business.
You will be:
- ACCA / ACA practice qualified or qualified by experience
- Experienced in working in a client and service orientated practice
- Supporting less experienced team members
- Team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team's performance
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused on exceeding the expectations of their customers
- Career minded, dedicated and willing to prove your worth.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Great benefits package
- Career progression.
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15348