We are working with an independent firm of chartered accountants, chartered tax advisors and registered auditors in Northamptonshire, who are looking for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to join their team. Due to a company restructure a client portfolio has been identified that needs a client manager to take responsibility for accounts preparartion, management and statutory accounting, tax and assisting on a limited number of audits.
The suitable candidate will be either a practice qualified accountant looking for a new challenge or a part qualified accountant looking for an opportunity to gain experience and qualify within a chartered practice.
The Accountant will nurture existing client relationships and assist in the generation of new business opportunities which result in increased revenue and growth.
- Prepare accounts and tax computations for an existing client portfolio of clients
- Be confident in UK taxation & accounting
- Maintain and develop the current client relationships ensuring tax efficiency and delivering commercial insight
- Run client meetings - the role is actively encouraged to have regular contact with clients to help strengthen the relationship
- Monthly management accounting
- Helping on a limited number of audits
- Be involved in the marketing and promotion of the services of the firm with a focus on the SME marketplace, using existing and new marketing resources in order for the team to achieve a planned significant increase in business
You will be:
- ACCA / ACA practice qualified or part qualified
- Experienced in working in a client and service orientated practice
- Supporting less experienced team members
- Team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team's performance
- Capable of working to deadlines and focused on exceeding the expectations of their customers
- Career minded, dedicated and willing to prove your worth.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Great benefits package
- Career progression
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17498