Excellent opportunity for a qualified Senior with experience in audit, accounts and taxation to join a growing accountancy firm in Milton Keynes.
Our client, an established independent firm of accountants, is seeking an ACA / ACCA Qualified Senior to join their Milton Keynes office. This vacancy has arisen due to a combination of organic growth and a recent acquisition.
In support of the Partners and Managers, you will maintain an existing portfolio of clients. Clients include sole traders, partnerships and limited companies across a variety of industry sectors including rural, agricultural, charity, property / real estate and group companies.
The role will primarily involve preparing accounts and tax computations for clients but will also involve some audit work. The split is approximately 70% accounts / 30% audit work, all with local clients.
The ideal candidate will have a good level of experience in audit, including leading a team
onsite, supporting trainees and reporting to managers directly. They will also be able to
prepare accounts and tax computations to a high standard and ready for review.
This is an opportunity for someone with the right potential to move forward within the firm.
- Prepare accounts and tax computations for an existing portfolio of clients
- Lead an onsite audit team
- Support Trainees
- Report to Managers.
What we are looking for:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Previous Public Practice background
- Experience in audit, accounts and taxation
- Experience with a variety of accountancy packages, with an ability to adapt to new software
- Prepare accounts and tax computations to a high standard and ready for review
- Good attention to detail and technical knowledge
- Good communicator, both within the team and whilst handling clients.
What's on offer:
- Genuine opportunity for progression within the firm
- Competitive salary
- Access to a support programme that incorporates coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity with a modern and progressive firm.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16365