Our client, an established chartered firm of accountants in Kettering, is seeking experienced Accounts & Audit Seniors to join their dedicated team of specialists. The role focuses mainly on accounts, audits and tax services for a wide portfolio of clients.
Long established with over 100 years of experience working with businesses and individuals in Northamptonshire and beyond, my client has a track record of growing and developing their staff. These vacancies have arisen due to internal promotions of existing staff.
- Delivery of accounts preparation and audit services to a portfolio of clients
- Preparing and running audits of clients with turnovers approaching £25M - percentage of audit work approximately 30-40%
- Preparing files for review by a Director
- Financial and management accounts preparation including all statutory returns
- VAT, Income Tax and Corporation Tax compliance and computations.
We are looking for:
- Part or fully qualified ACA / ACCA individuals or qualified by experience accountants
- Finance professional with previous experience of working within a chartered or certified accountancy practice
- Individuals with a strong sense of customer service and the ability to build long standing relationships.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience, and fully negotiable
- Study support if required - ACCA and ICAEW accredited
- Future personal and professional career development
- Paid overtime
- Free parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19698