Accounts & Audit Senior / Semi Senior required by established independent firm of accountants in Milton Keynes.
Our client is a reputable independent accountancy firm based in central Milton Keynes. They have multiple vacancies for Audit and Accounts Seniors and Semi Seniors. Audit experience is NOT essential however, candidates without external audit experience will need to demonstrate a desire to be involved with externals audits from the start. Previous accounts preparation experience gained within an accountancy practice is however a prerequisite. You will be encouraged to develop and grow within the team, working with a range of different clients.
In support of the Partners and Managers, the roles are very engaging leading to a high level of visibility, input and responsibility. The firm operates within a number of specialist sectors including charities, legal, medical and clients who are UK subsidiaries of overseas groups.
This is an opportunity for someone with the right potential to move forward within the firm.
- Prepare accounts and tax computations for an existing portfolio of clients
- Involvement with the planning and delivering of external audits
- Agreed supervision of junior staff
- Report to and support Partners and Managers
- Participate in other aspects of the firm's business, as required.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Previous Public Practice background
- Experience preparing financial accounts / statements and tax computations ready for review
- Audit experience ideal but NOT essential as audit training will be given from the start
- Experience with a variety of accountancy packages, with an ability to adapt to new software
- Good attention to detail and technical knowledge
- Good communicator, both within the team and whilst handling client
What's on offer;
- Genuine opportunity for progression within the firm
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Full study support if required
- Access to a support programme that incorporates coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity with a modern and progressive firm.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the recruitment of finance and accountancy professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16441