As an Accounts & Business Services Assistant Manager at the Coventry office of this national practice, you will have a varied and unique role acting as the office lead in connection with Not for Profit and Charity organisations and well versed in the current accounting standards, to be able to act as a sounding board for technical queries.
The Accounts & Business Services Assistant Manager will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
The firm is committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client's individual needs.
They work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between.
- Preparation of accounts and tax computations for; Charities, Not for Profit organisations, Ltd companies, Partnerships and sole traders
- Portfolio management
- Liaising with clients
- Providing technical support to the office
- Provide support as and when required to junior members of staff
- Assist periodically with special projects as required
What we are looking for:
- Qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience of working within a practice environment
- Experience of client portfolio management
- Thorough understanding of the latest accounting standards
- Ability to prepare Charity, Not for Profit, Corporate and Non-Corporate accounts without technical assistance
- Self assessment and corporation tax knowledge
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support if required
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Further employee benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20745