We are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join a progressive personal services company based in Bicester. Hybrid working from home, flexible working policies and onsite parking all on offer.
This forward-thinking business has significantly grown over recent years and has further ambitions of operational expansion as well as being a key innovator within their sector. The business is at the forefront of reducing their carbon footprint across its UK operations, by using renewable energy sources which cuts carbon emissions by up to 95%.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will be key in supporting across both sides of the Purchase Ledger and Sales ledger as well as administrative finance duties in a highly transactional focused finance role. This opportunity is crucial in both Accounts Payable and Receivables and preparing information up to trial balance stage to ensure that the operational performance is not affected by non-processing of invoices and late payments.
I am keen to speak to anyone with experience within transactional finance as an Accounts Assistant, with exposure on Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger that has excellent attention to detail, proactive and methodical approach to tasks.
- Ensuring efficiencies in the transactional finance performance with processing of invoices, payments & debtors
- Accounts Payable in processing supplier payments as well as accruals and prepayments
- Accounts Receivable by supporting credit control on the Sales Ledger
- Assisting in preparation of documentation up to trail balance
- Bank reconciliations & Balance sheet reconciliations
- Other ad hoc Finance admin duties
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working within an Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger finance function
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero etc)
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy in inputting data
- Strong written and verbal communication
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience
- Hybrid working from home
- Flexible working policies
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22981 - Accounts Assistant