An immediate need for an Accounts Assistant based in Coventry. Hybrid working from home, 36 hours per week across 4 or 5 days - Your Choice!
This unique and pioneering organisation operates within the technology and manufacturing sectors. They support and are involved with a hugely diverse range of fascinating projects and clients, helping to create the future world that we live in.
They now seek an Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Manager in the preparation of financial data analysis such as forecasts and budgets, along with monitoring project performance and presenting monthly data packs to stakeholders. To be successful in this role, the individual must possess strong Excel knowledge and application, along with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
This would be a great opportunity for a part qualified or AAT qualified/finalist professional, that is strong with Excel and ERP systems along with the ability to manipulate and prepare Management Accounts within a genuinely flexible and accommodating organisation.
Immediate need, so apply or call today!
- Financial data analysis, forecasting and budgeting preparation, system control improvements and reporting of business performance.
- To provide weekly/monthly analysis of income and expenditure from the ERP for management review.
- Generate and manipulate financial data in Ms Excel
- Lead and present weekly reviews of monthly financial performance, including to non-finance stakeholders
- To ensure the budgeting and forecasting upload process into ERP is accurate liaising with Business Systems and the wider finance team.
- To monitor project performance and ensure that costs are allowable and in line with funding guidelines and that claims are made in a timely way.
What we are looking for:
- AAT qualified or Part qualified ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong IT skills including Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivots, SUMIFS etc)
- Any ERP systems experience is beneficial but by no means essential (Oracle, SAP, D365 etc)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in complex, multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong written and verbal communication in the presentation of financial performance data
What's on offer:
- Super flexible working pattern including hybrid working from home
- Work either 4 or 5 days - Your Choice!
- Fantastic modern offices with onsite parking and canteen
- A thoroughly interesting and genuinely dynamic working environment
- Multiple needs both on a fixed term contract basis for an immediate starter and on a permanent basis.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/221021 - Accounts Assistant