Our client, a small media agency with a big reputation, is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. Working in their Aylesbury office, our client offers a variety of media services; including design, creative, product sourcing, manufacture and packaging. With locations in five continents, our client is growing globally and seeking candidates willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Sales ledger - ensure foreign currency invoices are raised / posted accurately and in a timely manner
- Purchase ledger - obtain authorisation from the appropriate person for all purchase invoices
- Creating supplier/customer accounts as required
- Credit checks on new clients
- Credit card account analysis and reconciliation
- Resolving discrepancies or issues when they arise
- Process payment runs to suppliers based on invoices approved for payment prepared by the Financial Accountant and approved by the Finance Director
- Assist the Financial Accountant with any other duties as required.
- AAT qualified or studying
- Hard-working and enthusiastic individual who will be reliable and work well within a small and friendly team
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills would be favourable
- Important that the individual has got some experience working in an accounts team.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support for AAT, if applicable
- Benefits package.
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15335