Newly created opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with a rapidly expanding global business based in Leamington Spa / Warwick. Excellent package including flexible / hybrid working from home on offer.
My client, a US listed global business, is expanding rapidly throughout Europe. Driven by high ambition, this growth has been achieved both organically with increasing product demand and through numerous acquisitions. Consequently, they seek an Accounts Assistant in this newly created role.
Your primary responsibilities will focus on all aspects of Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger. Additional responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will include Expenses, Reconciliations and providing cover for Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger.
This is an opportunity to be involved in the set up and establishment of an in-house transactional accounts function. The position is initially offered on a 12 month contract basis.
Immediate need so apply TODAY.
- Timely management of Accounts Payable transactions in a proactive manner to ensure supplier accounts are accurate and up to date
- Process expenses through the expense system
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with Purchase Order and non-PO invoices
- Review and reconcile Supplier Statements
- Clear and resolve any processing anomalies
- Preparation of regular payment runs
- Assisting with month end
- Involvement with process and system changes and improvements
- Raising Purchase Orders
- GRNI (Goods Received Not Invoiced) Analysis
- Provide support and cover for other team members within the Finance department.
- Previous Accounts Payable / AP / Purchase Ledger or Accounts experience
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with an efficient and effective working style
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels, able to form and build relationships with all stakeholders within the business as well as suppliers
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with some autonomy in a fast-paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment
- Systems skills including Excel. Any ERP experience for example with Oracle, Netsuite, SAP and/or Xero, HFM is beneficial but not essential
- To be successful you will have a can-do attitude and be a good team player.
What's on offer:
- Very competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Future career development and professional growth if desired
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible / Hybrid working including working from home
- On-site parking.
Interested? Want to learn more? Immediate need so apply TODAY.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21878 - Accounts Assistant