This Wellingborough business, involved in the automotive sector, now has an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to support the Financial Controller in delivering transactional and month end accounting for this £150M turnover business.
Ideally the Accounts Assistant will be expected to be actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification such as AAT, ACCA or CIMA. The Accounts Assistant will require good analytical skills to succeed and be numerate, well organised and possess good communication skills.
This is a group of companies and you will get insight into the connected businesses and will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of different types of work and environments.
This role will be office based in Wellingborough, so the right candidate will need to be within easy reach of the office.
We would love to hear from people with the following backgrounds: Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant or any other transactional finance professionals.
- Assisting in month-end processes associated with management accounts, including accruals and prepayments and in the reconciliation of inter-company balances.
- Raising of sales invoices
- Investigating any queries or discrepancies on both the sales and purchase ledgers
- Taking ownership of Credit Control duties and ensuring that all customer accounts are maintained
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Completion of bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
- Responsible for posting cash for multiple different companies and ensuring the cash is allocated correctly.
- Support the Finance team with ad hoc finance and admin tasks as and when required
- To support and work with other departments / employees as required from time to time.
What we are looking for:
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA or part or qualified AAT
- Desire to progress
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21879