Newly created role for Semi Senior Accountant with a rapidly growing Top 100 regional Accountancy firm based in Rugby. Great benefits including a bonus scheme, hybrid working from home days as well as free onsite parking.
This aspiring professional services firm is a clear leader amongst other accountancy practices of a similar size with a plethora of high calibre individuals within the team. Due to ongoing growth throughout the practice in terms of clients, they seek a technically strong and progressive Semi Senior Accountant to take ownership and manage a portfolio of clients consisting of owner managed enterprises and SMEs across differing industries and sectors.
Reporting to the Accounts Senior, the Semi Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing the full set of company accounts, including Financial Accounts and Management Accounts along with bookkeeping and tax returns, for their clients. To be successful in this role, you will possess high levels of attention to detail in the production of financial statements and provide outstanding relations management to your client base, liaising regularly with them by proving feedback and advice where applicable.
We would love to hear from accountants with previous experience in the preparation of Financial Accounts who are wanting to advance their career within a driven and supportive environment.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, typically owner managed businesses and SMEs across a wide range of different industries and sectors
- Preparation of the full set of company accounts, including Financial Accounts to be reviewed by the Accounts Senior
- Assist in the development of the full set of Management Accounts, providing guidance and support in production
- Preparing corporation tax calculations returns
- Maintaining bookkeeping and the upkeep of financial transactions
- Ensure compliance with accounting, legal and tax reporting in a financial document
- Developing and maintaining long-term business relationships with clients and HMRC
- Supporting fellow members of the team.
What we are looking for:
- Technically strong AAT studier or qualified although candidates deemed qualified by experience (QBE) will also be considered
- Previous experience in the preparation of financial statements for clients gained within an accountancy practice / firm
- Professional, strong and confident communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly organised, working to agreed deadlines and budgets
- A considerate and resolute mindset to tasks
- Strong computer and numeracy skills.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working from home
- Further flexible benefits package
- Passionate & supportive working environment
- Free onsite parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22915 - Semi Senior Accountant