Working from offices in Northampton, the Accounts Assistant Manager works within a team focusing primarily on clients below the audit threshold, providing financial and statutory reporting services.
They support SME businesses based both nationally and internationally, to maximise growth potential and also offer additional services through broader service line offerings.
- Act as a point of contact to our clients, with a view to building up own client portfolio
- Responsibility for all aspects of accounts compilations for Partnerships, LLPs and small and micro companies under the audit threshold (FRS 102 S1A and FRS105)
- Opportunities to attend and participate in client meetings
- Working with internal teams such as tax, growth finance and audit to maximise clients' service offering
What we are looking for:
- Qualified (ACCA or ACA) or qualified by experience
- Experience of working in a practice environment
- Ability to confidently discuss business challenges and needs
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package
- Progression and personal development
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19691