Our client, a top tier chartered practice, are now looking for an Accounts Associate to join their Business Outsourcing department in Northampton. The Accounts Associate will report directly to a manager, and will get the opportunity to work independently and take ownership of preparing client accounts.
- Prepare accounts from books of prime entry (sole trader, partnership, charity and small limited companies)
- Prepare monthly management accounts for clients (mostly out of the office)
- Prepare quarterly VAT return for clients, including partial exemption calculations
- Deal with clients ad hoc queries from basic bookkeeping to payroll and PAYE queries
- Interact with clients and adapt your style to suit very small and larger clients of all abilities
- Work with the wider team supporting others and managing your own time, working to deadlines.
You will have:
- A professional qualification or part qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Competent bookkeeping skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work to tight deadlines and a positive can do attitude
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Study support
- Real opportunity for personal development and progression
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16405