This role supports clients with a wide range of services in preparing their annual accounts and statutory audit packs. The clients are diverse, ranging from subsidiaries of international groups, businesses of High Net Worth Individuals to dynamic owner managed businesses.
The Accounts Executive will be working within this top tier firm in Northampton, which has its own unique culture, based on core values which underpin a meritocratic environment.
- Preparing partnership and company accounts
- Work independently and effectively on-site at client premises.
- Review and support delivery of work prepared by more junior colleagues.
- Answer day to day account queries from clients
- Have an understanding of UK GAAP and understand each client's principal accounting policies, challenging current approaches and making recommendations to improve efficiency where necessary
- Coach and develop junior colleagues to provide on-the-job learning and delegate work appropriately.
What we are looking for:
- AAT Qualified, ACCA / ACA part qualified / qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous experience preparing managements accounts and financial statements for clients gained within an accountancy practice
- Additional bookkeeping and VAT experience
- Year End accounts preparation experience beneficial
- Strong IT skills, systems knowledge
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support (if desired)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits package
- Further career development opportunities
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18655