The Accounts Associate supports clients with a wide range of services in preparing their annual accounts to trial balance. The clients are diverse, ranging from subsidiaries of international groups, businesses of High Net Worth Individuals to dynamic owner managed businesses.
The Accounts Associate will be working within this top tier firm in Northampton, which has its own unique culture, based on core values which underpin a meritocratic environment.
- Preparing partnership and company accounts
- Work independently and effectively on-site at client premises.
- Answer day to day account queries from clients
- Have an understanding of UK GAAP and understand each client's principal accounting policies, challenging current approaches and making recommendations to improve efficiency where necessary
- Responsibility for all aspects of accounts compilations for small and micro companies under the audit threshold (FRS 102 S1A and FRS105)
- Coach and develop junior colleagues to provide on-the-job learning and delegate work appropriately.
What we are looking for:
- AAT part or fully qualified, ACCA / ACA part qualified / qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous experience preparing managements accounts and financial statements for clients gained within an accountancy practice
- Additional bookkeeping and VAT experience
- Year End accounts preparation experience beneficial
- Strong IT skills, systems knowledge
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support (if desired)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits package
- Further career development opportunities
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18655