A really exciting time to join this US owned healthcare business, with a great culture and a real buzz about the place. The finance team now has an Accounts Payable Administrator role, on a 12 month contract basis, to work at their operation in Rugby.
Reporting to the Transactional Controller, the Accounts Payable Administrator will be mainly focusing on the purchase ledger.
- Timely management of Accounts Payable transactions in a proactive manner to ensure supplier accounts are accurate and up to date.
- Checking and maintaining the accounts payable mailbox and incoming post
- Dealing with PO and non-PO invoices
- Review and reconcile Supplier statements
- Clear and resolve any processing anomalies
- Preparation of regular payment runs
- Provide support and cover for other team members within the Finance department to ensure no backlogs occur
- Assisting with month end
- Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented for the improvement of the AP Process and department deliverables
- Process expenses through our expense system
- Raising Purchase Orders
- GRNI Analysis
We are looking for individuals with:
- AP experience or Accounts Experience
- Strong communication skills
- An efficient and effective working style
- Be able to form and build relationships with all stakeholders within the business as well as suppliers
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
What's on offer:
- Very competitive salary
- Great benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21859