My client is a Coventry based multi-national manufacturer, and they are seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team. Hybrid working from home, early Friday finish & free onsite parking.
Our client is an innovation-focused global manufacturer with an impressive and ever-growing order book. They require an Accounts Payable Administrator that will set up and process the running of transactions within the accounts payable function.
Reporting directly to the Head of Accounting, as an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for data entry into the accounting systems, matching invoices and purchase receipt acknowledgements as well as reconciling supplier statements and processing payment requests.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience of processing invoices within an Accounts Payable function, possessing strong written and oral communication along with high levels of attention to detail in completing day-to-day assignments.
- Data entry into accounts payable system via the scanning system
- Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice, purchase order and receipt acknowledgment
- Automatic payment processing and entry of manual requests for payment
- Research and reconciliation of supplier's statements including review of GRNI (Goods Received Not Invoiced)
- Compliance with internal controls
- Record retention, tracking and reporting for tax and VAT purposes
- Audit support specific to accounts payable.
- Previous invoice processing experience working within an Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger finance function
- Strong IT skills including Excel, any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP etc) is beneficial but not essential
- Effective communicator with confidence in dealing with key stakeholders both internally and externally and at all levels
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and accuracy in inputting data
- A proactive approach, able to use your own initiative
- Organised, process focused able to multi-task.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience, up to £25,000
- Hybrid working from home days
- Full benefits & pension contribution
- Friday early finish (2pm)
- Free on-site parking in Coventry.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22938 - Accounts Payable Administrator