Multiple accounts payable clerks / co-ordinators required in central Birmingham.
Our client, a global professional services firm, is creating a new accounts payable team at their central Birmingham office location. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, as Accounts Payable Clerk / Co-ordinator and working within a small team, you will have responsibility for the accurate and timely processing and payment of invoices and expenses, reconciliation of bank and deposit accounts and the processing of official fees.
- Timely and accurate processing and payment of all supplier invoices
- Processing and payment of all employee and Partner expenses
- Processing of international payments
- Supplier statement reconciliations and resolution of queries
- Deposit account and bank account reconciliations and resolution of queries
- Work collaboratively with the Accounts Payable Supervisor, Group Finance team members and other group functions to support the firm and business in the delivery of a high quality internal and external service.
- Previous experience of processing and paying accounts payable / purchase ledger invoices IS REQUIRED
- Additional experience of processing employee expenses and/or international payments is also beneficial
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to reconcile large amounts of data
- Strong IT skills - MS Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, V-lookup and charts), Word and other reporting tools
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with experience of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to demonstrate professional integrity at all times
- An effective team member, productive with minimal supervision.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 26 days annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Flexible working options; 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm - you choose!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Permanent health insurance scheme.
Interested? Multiple vacancies so APPLY TODAY
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19699