Our client is a global automotive manufacturer based in Coventry.
The firm is recruiting an Accounts Payable Manager, with a proactive nature, to join the Finance team in delivering financial control business wide. As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be supporting the Finance Director whilst focusing on strategic planning, business analytics and reporting transparency. Bring your experience in the Accounts Payable function and join the company as they deliver transformation and change projects throughout the organisation.
- Control and supervision of procure to payment business cycle (AP)
- Active participation in all aspects of supplier invoice receipt and entry
- Supervision of AP team (3 administrators) including performance management, monthly close, decision making, process development and improvement, metric tracking and query resolution
- Accurate invoice entry via scanning system or manual input
- Manage rota for daily volume of incoming and outgoing mail
- Receive and provide timely responses to supplier inquiries
- Track and report key metrics including invoice and call volume
- Supplier statement reconciliations as and when required including GRNI/SRNI review
- Monitoring supplier advances and tracking proforma payments through to receipt of final invoice
- Processing of manual debit / credit requests as required
- Supporting on time payment process
- Developing reason analysis for invoices that require further query resolution
- Other tasks of similar nature that you have the skills to undertake
- University degree desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 GSCE's A - C including maths and English or equivalent
- Experience with Oracle, SAP or similar ERP product
- Excel advanced level
- Strong knowledge of process mapping and improvement techniques
- Strong working knowledge of internal controls
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19670