Immediate need for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger Administrator on a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) basis.
Reporting to and in support of the CFO, as Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will manage an existing ledger of global clients. You will cover the full cycle of accounts receivable; following up on sales ledger invoices, credit control & collection and cash allocation of monies received.
You will also liaise with the wider business, including Sales, with a focus on internal processes and controls. Excellent communication skills are required at all business levels, as is the ability to promote and participate in an environment of excellent customer service.
This global business is based in Coventry, West Midlands, however the role will be Home Based most likely for the entire contract.
- Accounts Receivable / Credit Control of an existing sales ledger of global clients
- Control and supervision of the order-to-cash business cycle, Accounts Receivable
- Active participation in all aspects of cash collection procedures
- Support month end close
- Track and report key metrics including cash collection and unallocated cash
- Effective escalation of overdue customer accounts to sales team
- Monitor and support credit insurance facility
- Receive and provide timely responses to customer inquiries
- Monitor Bad debt provision and support external services for collections of bad debts if necessary
- Support multi-currency cash flow analysis and forecast support
- Support VAT return preparation as relevant to accounts receivable
- Pro-actively work to ensure internal processes and controls are effective
- Other ad hoc accounts assistant duties as required.
- Proven experience gained in an accounts function working within Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger / Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills, able to promote and participate in an environment of first class customer service and high integrity
- Working knowledge of internal controls
- Organised and Process focussed with good attention to detail
- A Proactive and flexible approach, able to use initiative and adapt to change
- Strong IT skills including Excel. Any previous ERP experience (eg Oracle, SAP etc) is beneficial but by no means essential.
What's on offer:
- Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of 8 months
- WORKING FROM HOME
- 25 days holiday pro rata, plus 8 bank holidays
- Access to Discounts platform and Well-being
- EARLY FRIDAY FINISH, Hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 2pm on Friday.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21797