Newly created opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Administrator / Credit Controller with a rapidly expanding global business based in Rugby - Working from home (WFH) on offer.
My client, a US listed global business, is expanding rapidly throughout Europe. Driven by high ambition, this growth has been achieved both organically with increasing product demand and through numerous acquisitions. Consequently, they seek an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their growing accounts team.
Your primary responsibilities will focus on all aspects of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control. There will also be the opportunity for involvement in additional accounts assistant responsibilities including accounts payable, reconciliations and involvement with accounting systems changes and improvements.
This is an opportunity to be involved in the set up and establishment of an in-house transactional accounts function. You will primarily be working from home and only required to attend the office for the month end close. The position is initially offered on a 12 month contract basis with a longer term permanent contract thereafter.
Immediate need so apply TODAY.
- All aspects of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control
- Raising Invoices
- Taking / processing card payments
- Creating Payment Plans
- Direct debits and standing orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Running Debtor / Aged Receivable Reports and providing commentary on overdue balances
- Assisting with Month End
- Sending Statements and reminder letters
- Supporting AR process improvements and new accounting systems implementation
- Involvement with improvement of department deliverables
- Checking and maintaining the accounts mailbox and incoming post
- Provide support and cover for other team members within the Finance including Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger.
- Previous Accounts Receivable / AR / Sales Ledger / Credit Control or Accounts experience
- Any previous experience dealing with recurring billing or subscription services is advantageous but not essential
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with an efficient and effective working style
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels, able to form and build relationships with all stakeholders within the business as well as suppliers
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with some autonomy in a fast-paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment
- Systems skills including Excel. Any ERP experience for example with Oracle, Netsuite, SAP and/or Xero, HFM is beneficial but not essential
- To be successful you will have a can-do attitude and be a good team player.
What's on offer:
- Very competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Future career development and professional growth if desired
- 25 days holiday
- On-site parking.
Interested? Want to learn more? Immediate need so apply TODAY.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22953 - Accounts Receivable Administrator